Reporting to the Key Account Director/Sales Leader regional Market, you will be responsible for establishing, developing and closing business opportunities with Key Accounts (End Customers) in the Enterprise Market, cooperating with Sales Channels (Indirect Sales Business Model). Furthermore you will manage all aspects of the relationship with such Key Accounts. The position requires high level sales experience with Territory.
· Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with Key Accounts (End Customers). Collect and analyze all marketing information.
· Enhance customer relationships
· Manage and coordinate all activities between the company and its Channels and the assigned Customer Set. Promote the full range of company technology solutions to the assigned Customer Set.
· Cooperate with Channels and Technical Sales to deliver formal business proposals and presentations. Identify key customer requirements and coordinate with Technical Sales to ensure the smooth implementation of requirements with the product solutions.
· Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational customer relationship activities
· Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product and service portfolio development ideas
· Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company's ambitious growth
· Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets
· Communicate with and coordinate various internal departments within and outside the enterprise department
· Plan and support market branding actions in the territory area
· Attend industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
· Track potential competitors and develop alternative strategies
· Transfer knowledge to technical sales team
· Create and present customer proposals and quotations.
· Create co-operative business plans with End Customers and Channels and help to define new business models and support product features.
. Around 2-3 years Enterprise B2B sales / account management experience toward Large Enterprises in indirect sales Business Model, with a proven sales track record and digging of new business opportunities with an international ICT infrastructure/solutions vendor.
. Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of stakeholders (product management, marketing, channels), driving internal and external forces to reach and overachieve assigned sales targets
.Deep knowledge of competitive market landscape between Enterprise Networking/Security and IT Infrastructure vendors; direct relationships with Enterprise Large System Integrators is welcome.
. Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking will be essential.
. Must welcome challenges, be self motivated and capable of working under own
. Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business